Cross Country Fixtures
CLC Striders compete in three different Cross Country leagues: men and women both compete in the Gloucester League; the women compete in the Midland Cross Country League and the men compete in the Birmingham Cross Country League.
The Birmingham League is a traditional cross-country league with promotion and relegation at stake. The men will be competing in Division 2.
Dates for the BCCL 2013/2014 season:
- 9 November 2013 - BCCL (1) Newbold Common, Leamington
- 7 December 2013 - BCCL (2) Burbage Common, Hinckley
- 11 January 2014 - BCCL (3) Wyken Croft Park, Coventry
- 8 February 2014 - BCCL (4) Coundon Park, Coventry.
Midland Women’s Cross Country League fixtures:
- 9 November 2013 - Midland Womens CC League (1) at Newbold Common, Leamington
- 7 December 2013 - Midland Womens CC League (2) - Wolverhampton
- 11 January 2014 - Midland Womens CC League (3) - Droitwich
- 8 February 2014 - Midland Womens CC League (4) - Pittville Park, Cheltenham
Glos League fixtures:
CLC Striders have enjoyed considerable success in this league over recent seasons.
- 5 October 2013 - Cotswold Farm Park
- 2 November 2013 - Pittville Park, Cheltenham
- 14 December 2013 - Malvern College
- 1 February 2014 - Plock Court, Gloucester</p>